Final Two Homes Coming Soon
Copperville subdivision made up of 25 homesites nestled in behind Oconee High School. Homes are being constructed in a Charleston style architecture with detached 2 car garages with covered Breezeways. It’s a one-of-a-kind community!
- Adjacent to Oconee County School
- Charleston-style architecture
- Convenient to shopping and Publix anchored shopping center
- Convenient to Athens home of the Georgia Bulldogs
- Easy access to University Pkwy/SR-316
- Less than 2 miles from Recreational Oconee Veterans Park
Hwy 441, West on Hwy 53, pass high school, left on Union Church Rd, left into subdivision.